Meet and Greet

OK, So I think its looking like we’ll do lunch time on Saturday at the Brisbane Easts Leagues Club. This will be a fairly informal affair, I’ll be there to do lunch and have a beer or two, and if anyone wants to come and meet and chat for a few hours about Rugby League. It also gives the opportunity for some of the RLIS readers to be able to meet in person and put some faces to names and be able to chat a bit more one on one.

Event: Rugby League International Scores Meet and Greet.

Date and Time: Saturday 29 December 2012 at 12:00 pm.

Address: 40 Main Avenue  Coorparoo QLD 4151, Australia.

13 Responses to “Meet and Greet”

1. greg sherwood says:

Hello Dan ,unfortunatly I am unable to attend as I am working however I am sure the lunch will be a great catch up. The Tigers club is a great place…..cheers greg

2. The Partisan says:

Should be able to make it there then !

Will you be easily recognisable ? Wearing balloons ? I’ll be a bald beer gutted chap in a welsh RL polo shirt !

3. The Partisan says:

Aren’t you just the fashionista !!!

4. Mark says:

Hi Daniel, could you please contact me on 0409241865, regarding Japan and their tour to Aus 2013? Thanks.

Mark

5. The Partisan says:

Great to put a face to the name last Saturday Dan. Sorry I had to dash off – but it is that ‘ we must catch-up’ time of year !

Maintain your unofficial status of International RL advocate and whilst it may not happen overnight – let us hope that our game will slowly but surely grow across the globe – despite our administrators best efforts to thwart this progress !

Have a great 2013.

Regards The Partisan / Damian

PS.If I win a big lotto prize i’ll shout you a ticket to the RLWC (NB. Via Economy flight / backpacker accommodation / transfers at own cost !!! 🙂

6. DIEHARD says:

Sorry I missed this. I live in Brissie and Im a passionate Internationalist.

I’ve met The Partisan before and would love to catch up once again!